Magic Chef Microwave Hood : Ge Microwaves Troubleshooting : White Convection Microwave Oven.
Magic Chef Microwave Hood
- Magic Chef, Inc. (formerly the American Stove Company) is an appliance brand owned by Whirlpool Corporation.
- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation. Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in microwave ovens and in various industrial processes
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- cook or heat in a microwave oven; “You can microwave the leftovers”
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone, facsimile, video and data
- A neighborhood, esp. one’s own neighborhood
- an aggressive and violent young criminal
- cover with a hood; “The bandits were hooded”
- a protective covering that is part of a plant
Yellow Rose with Mount Hood behind it
I should have been giving my wife credit for many of these photos. This one was taken, by her, in the International Rose Test Garden, Washington Park, Portland, OR. Mount Hood, which can be dimly seen through the haze, is some 30 miles50 km or so away. Mount Hood is a little over 11,000 feet high (from sea level).
Well, I’ll be getting ACII in the very near future, and wanted to start working on an Ezio figure. The hood is custom cloth, I have a template for it that I’ll get up eventually.